What To Expect
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the Orpheum Theatre. The health and safety of our volunteers, staff, and patrons are of the utmost importance. We are implementing new procedures to help mitigate the risks of contracting COVID-19. Any updates to these procedures will be noted on this page.
- Contactless ticket scanning.
- Staff and volunteers will regularly wipe down and disinfect high touch point areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the theatre.
- All staff, volunteers, and contractors will routinely wash/sanitize their hands.
- Cashless concessions and bars.
- Face masks and/or proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required on a show by show basis. See individual event page for show requirements, if applicable.
Any updates to these procedures will be noted on this page.
We are enhancing our health and safety measures for patrons, volunteers, staff, and visiting artists.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
By visiting the Orpheum Theatre, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.