What To Expect
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the Orpheum Theatre. The health and safety of our volunteers, staff, and patrons are of the utmost importance. We are implementing new procedures to help mitigate the risks of contracting COVID-19. Any updates to these procedures will be noted on this page.
- Contactless ticket scanning.
- Staff and volunteers will regularly wipe down and disinfect high touch point areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the theatre.
- Guests are encouraged and requested to wear face masks unless actively eating and drinking while seated.
- All Orpheum Theatre staff, volunteers, and contractors will undergo additional health and safety training prior to welcoming fans back
- All staff, volunteers, and contractors will wear face masks for the duration of every event and routinely wash their hands.
- Measures will be taken to monitor and help with traffic flow in common spaces.
- Concessions and bars will have limited menu to help facilitate line movement and limit possibility for congestion.
Any updates to these procedures will be noted on this page.
We are enhancing our health and safety measures for patrons, volunteers, staff, and visiting artists.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
By visiting the Orpheum Theatre, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.